What's a Christian to do with same-sex attraction?
The following resources are meant to support personal conversations with thoughtful perspectives, but are not intended to represent the full scope of care connected to these deeply personal topics. To talk with someone in person, make use of the connection form below.
- What Does the Bible Really Say About Homosexuality? by Kevin DeYoung
- Unchanging Witness: The Consistent Teaching on Homosexuality in Scripture and Tradition by S Donald Fortson and Rollin G. Grams
- Same Sex Relationships by John Stott
- God and the Transgender Debate by Andrew T. Walker
- Spiritual Friendship: Finding Love in the Church as a Celibate Gay Christian by Wesley Hill
- Sex, Dating and Relationships by Gerald Hiestand and Jay Thomas
- Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert on Sexual Identity and Union with Christ by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield
- Love Your Neighbor Enough to Speak the Truth: A Response to Jen Hatmaker
- Same-Sex Attraction and the Wait for Change
- The Transgender Debate - The Village Church
- Tim Keller’s interview - Responding to “Don’t you believe Homosexuality sends people to Hell?”
- Rosaria Champagne Butterfield - “What Surprised Her Most About Christians When She Became One”
- Rosaria Champagne Butterfield - “What Christians Just Don’t Get About LGBTQ Folks”
- Tim Keller on “What do Christians believe about homosexuality?”